Ballymena Academy Christmas Bake Off
Thanks to the Ballymena Academy Past Pupils' Association, we are holding a Christmas Bake Off.
Cakes will be displayed at the Christmas Fair, in the W.H Mol Assembly Hall, on Saturday 8TH December 2018 with judging at 2.45pm.
- Make and decorate your own Christmas showstopper to be judged on design, creativity and taste.
- Categories : Key stage 3 , Key stage 4 and Sixth form .
- Prizes include Cameron’s Cookshop Vouchers.
- Judges : Mrs G. Douglas, Mrs J. Bristow and Mr Stephen Walker (President of Past Pupils’ Association )
- Entries must be made with Mrs G. Douglas in H.E. Department by Monday 3rd December at 3.30pm
- Bring your Christmas cake on Friday 7th December to the H.E. Department
- Your attendance will be required at the Christmas Fair on 8th December at 2 45pm for judging and presentation of prizes.