Advertisement – Reprographics Technician
Term-time | Permanent | Commencing May 2022
The person appointed to this post must demonstrate by means of their application form, how they meet the following criteria. These criteria may be further enhanced for shortlisting purposes.
- Minimum GCSE A*-C in Mathematics and English Language or level 2 equivalent.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your own priorities and workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Good record of punctuality and attendance.
- Ability to work effectively with children and adults.
- Professional manner.
- Previous experience of working with and maintaining reprographic equipment including printers, photocopiers and associated software.
- Previous experience of ordering and controlling printing paper stocks for a school.
- Knowledge of general administrative processes and records.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Flexibility, confidentiality and approachability.
Hours of work: 20 hours per week (4 hours per day), times to be negotiated.
Salary: Technician | NJC pts 5 – 6 | £19,650 – £20,043 per annum pro rata.
Closing Date: Tuesday 12th April at 12.00 noon.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Access NI check. The successful applicant will not be able to commence employment until this check has been successfully completed.
We reserve the right to enhance the aforementioned criteria in the event of an unprecedented response in order to facilitate shortlisting.